Scaling your workloads to the cloud helps your organization remain agile and data-driven. But as you gain infrastructure on demand, these changing landscapes bring business challenges, including:
• The need to rapidly innovate and scale to meet customer demand
• Imbalanced distribution of workloads scattered around the globe
• Unmanageable cloud sprawl brought on by applications and content moving between on-premises and the cloud and between clouds
• Employees accessing applications from multiple, personal endpoints
• Lack of centralized visibility, management, and control of dispersed applications.
• Inability to effectively troubleshoot application performance and security issues and more
The fact is, as users get more mobile, more remote and, let’s be honest, more used to working the way they want to work, their expectations about application performance are only going to increase in step.
But in your quest to give them what they want—fast, seamless app performance—are you compromising in areas you simply can’t afford?
You need a rock-solid way to safeguard application uptime and performance without giving up the things that matter to you—security and IT control—so you and your users can avoid:
• Slow or subpar performance
• Lack of predictability
• Piecemeal delivery of information
• Elevated security risks
Your answer is a software-based application deliver controller or ADC. These devices are placed between an organization’s firewall and application/web servers to offload common tasks from the servers themselves. ADCs offer functionality including load balancing, SSL offloading, web application firewalling, and more to help you improve the availability and performance of your applications across your cloud and on-premises environments.
Software-based ADCs can take your app performance to the next level. With a software-based ADC, you can transform your infrastructure to a software-defined network, and experience greater visibility, agility and control. It allows your datacenter network to become an end-to-end service delivery fabric to optimize the delivery of all web applications, cloud-based services, virtual desktops, enterprise business apps, and mobile services.
Want to learn more about how a software-based ADC can optimize your application delivery, performance, availability and manageability? Dowload our e-book, “Safeguard application uptime and consistent performance” today, and schedule a free consultation meeting with us.
We're here to help. Schedule a meeting.SCHEDULE A MEETING NOW